Office Cleaning Basildon
Our specially trained staff are provided with the appropriate equipment and materials in order to provide our clients with high quality office cleaning services.
Office Cleaning Basildon
At Fullfield FM we know how important it is to keep your workplace in a clean and tidy condition. Not only does this reflect well on you as a company when you have visitors, but it also makes for a more pleasant working environment for your workforce. This is why we offer a comprehensive office cleaning service to make sure work spaces are clean, hygienic and pleasant to use. We are flexible in the way in which we work and can provide tailored packages based on your requirements. Many of our clients rely on us for daily office cleans but we can modify the time between cleans to whatever you feel is appropriate.
Whatever your cleaning requirements, we are sure to be able to help. Not only do we offer office cleans but we also have a range of other speciality cleans such as cladding cleaning, high level cleaning and more. Get in touch with us to discuss how we can help your business and arrange a free quotation.
Bespoke Office Cleans Basildon
We have always been determined to provide pour clients with the best possible service, giving them exactly what they want in the process. Our flexible cleaning service means we only focus on what is important to you. Our expertly trained cleaners can carry out (but are not limited to) the following:
- Cleaning Specification tailored to your exact requirements
- Daily Office Cleans up to 7 days a week
- Workspace Cleaning
- Cleaning floors – from hoovering floors and carpet cleaning to cleaning tiles
- Dusting – All furniture, but particularly workspaces such as desks and chairs will be dusted. We can also dust and clean window ledges, skirting boards and doors.
- Kitchen cleaning – including cupboards, hobs, fridges and worktops
- Bathroom cleaning – toilet and urinal cleaning and disinfection, sinks cleaning, mirror cleaning, floors and, shower cleaning (where applicable)
- Window Cleaning – Both internal and external, including glass partition walls
- Emptying of waste and rubbish bins
- Vacuuming of upholstery
- Touchpoint Cleaning
- Janitorial Supplies
- Feminine Hygiene
Of course, we recognise that your cleaning requirements may extend beyond the list above which is why we provide a free quotation service to discuss any specific needs you may have. Get in touch with us today.
Get a Quote
A. Costs vary on a number of factors including the size of your premises, the specific cleaning services you would like performed and how regularly you require our cleaning services. Get in touch for a free quote to find out exactly how much your office cleaning will cost.
A. Office cleaning will generally include dusting and cleaning of workspaces, vacuuming of floors, removal of waste and the cleaning of communal areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. Of course, each office space is different and so your requirements may differ. Speak to one of our team to discuss your needs and see how we can help you.